Wednesday 26 December 2012

Bipasha Basu says Salman Khan is just a friend, nothing more!



There has been a lot of talk lately that something is brewing between Bipasha Basu and the Bollywood heartthrob Salman Khan. The actress reacts to these reports.

The 33-year-old beauty has categorically denied that she’s dating Salman Khan, but has candidly admitted that Salman is a good friend, like many other friends she has.

“These reports are ridiculous. I don’t know what to say. Salman is a friend and I have a lot of other friends too but naturally, you guys (the media) talk more about Salman because my other friends aren’t so popular (laughs),” Bipasha Basu is quoted as saying in an HT interview.

The rumours linking the two have been doing the rounds for some time but they gained traction after the reports that Bipasha will launch her next fitness DVD on Salman Khan’s show Bigg Boss 6.

Bipasha confirms that she will launch her DVD on Salman’s show, but added that she’s doing so because the 46-year-old superstar is a fitness icon.

Bipasha Basu is herself a fitness freak. Her New Year resolution is to inspire as many people as possible to look after their health.

“My resolution is that I am going to try and get maximum number of people to look after their health and fitness,” Bipasha said at a function recently.

She also spoke about her DVD launch.

“I am launching my second DVD and that is my resolution this New Year as I want people to get fitter and more aware about health because, if you will see, there are so many diseases that are killing people at such a young age,” Bipasha said.

The actress hasn’t so far committed to any performance on New Year’s Eve but in the coming days she might sign on for a gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment